Sailing Catamaran Lagoon 40 FOR CHARTER BY AIBSAILING...A symbol of the new generation Lagoons, the 40 is endowed with advanced performance features: a VPLP hull structure and an increased sail area provide a better sail surface area / displacement ratio. The decision to position the mast step further aft, which stems directly from VPLP s experience in competitive sailing, provides this catamaran with multiple advantages:
- A self-tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres.
- A large forward triangle for a wider choice of downwind sails: a guarantee of performance.
- A shorter boom for ease of manoeuvring.
- A main sail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance.
- The re-centring of weight, thanks to aft positioning of rigging, considerably reduces pitching..Sailing Catamaran Lagoon 40 FOR CHARTER BY AIBSAILING is available for bareboat ,skippered and crewed charters in Greece! For more details we are on your disposal at email@example.com
INCLUSIVE IN THE PRICES FOR BAREBOAT SAILING YACHTS:
Yacht as per general specifications and ALL inventory list � Linen equipment (linen,
towels,pillow cases) � VAT 4.5% �
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE: *Fuel *Water *Provisions *End cleaning *4%
surcharge payments by credit cards
EXTRAS: Spinnaker/Blister: 150 Euro/ week + 250 Euro extra caution
Skipper/Hostess : 910/770 Euro (+food) per week
DISCOUNTS: 10% EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT TILL 31/01/2006
5% TO ALL REPEAT CLIENTS 15% Maximum discount 5% for 2weeks 10% for 3 weeks 15% for 4weeks
END CLEANING OBLIGATORY: 60 Euro up to 3 cbs 70 for 3 cbs 3 wc100
Euro for 4 cbs /4 wc
ONEWAY ATHENS: From/To Dodecanese /Samos / Skiathos 590 Euro Cyclades
300 Euro Ionian 800 Euro Between Dodecanese , Ionian 300 Euro
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT: Saturday/Saturday embarkation 17:00